Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the best 15 inch laptop?

So I'm considering a new laptop for the holidays and so far I've looked at the HP Envy 14, and the brand new XPS 15. I considered a Sony,VAIO but my friend had really bad experiences with they're laptops. I've been leaning towards the XPS because it's slightly cheaper with the best i7 in it. But do you think the i7 would be overkill...maybe getting too hot for a laptop. Well i'd appreciate your thoughts thanks..What is the best 15 inch laptop?
choose the processor basing on your usage

in my view for a student i5 processor is enough

you can run many applications on i 5 and it provides a good entertainment

if you want to run the applications like multimedia then go for the i 7

it`s better to go for HP envy 14 as it looks slim and attractive with full HD display if you want a stylish look but the main draw back is it`s battery has less back up timeWhat is the best 15 inch laptop?
Hi Greg Scott,

I think i7 is better. But I recommend

HP Pavilion dv6-3052nr 15.6-Inch Entertainment Laptop

# Intel Core i7-720QM processor 1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.80 GHz; 6 GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM) - Max supported = 8 GB; 500 GB (7200 RPM) Hard Drive; Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

# 15.6 Inch HD HP Brightview LED Display (1366x766); ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Graphics with up to 4091 MB total graphics memory with 1 GB dedicated; SuperMulti 8X DVD卤R/RW with Double Layer Support and Lightscribe

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003Y73鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment