Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Need help choosing a new laptop?

I am a college freshman and want to get a new laptop for christmas. Currently I have a compaq 15inch screen, and want to stay around the same screen size (definitely no bigger than 15). The two I am interested in are the HP Envy 14 and the Macbook Pro. I am hesitant to switch to apple since I have been using windows all my life, is it worth the switch over? How does the HP Envy compare to the macbook pro and are there any other laptops I should be considering?

ThanksNeed help choosing a new laptop?
i recently switched from a pc to a macbook pro. the macbook pro is constructed much much better than the hp. also the trackpad is so amazing with the multitouch. mac os is also so much easier to use. i recommend getting Microsoft office for mac because if you have been using pc's your whole life then your files are all office and it is easier to do reports on something familiar then to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment