Monday, March 12, 2012

Sony VAIO SA review...?

Hi I was wondering if anyone used this laptop:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>



since I am considering buying it because it is portable, powerful and has a matte screen.

Then only bad thing I've heard so far is that the hinge feels alittle weak.



Other laptops that I have considered include Envy 14 2020NR and HP Elitebook 14", they're all under $1000-900



Thanks in advance.



I live in Canada.Sony VAIO SA review...?
my son has a HP Elitebook and he like it more than a little...Sony VAIO SA review...?
Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4830TG-6450 14-Inch Aluminum Laptop.Battery life. The 8-9 hour figure is not an exaggeration. This is by far one of the nicest features. I go out all day without bothering to bring my power cord along. It's about 6PM as I write this.The webcam resolution is surprisingly good, and there's a little programmable button on the keyboard that you can use for whatever you like.This is by far one of the nicest features. I go out all day without bothering to bring my power cord along. It's about 6PM as I write this
  • romance novels
  • mr tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment