Friday, March 9, 2012

HP envy BATTERY LIFE - only 1 hour... how long does yours last?

I got my HP envy 14 2 days ago. I did the set up and everything. Now it is ready to work normally.



When I bought it, I read that the 8 Cell lithium battery last up to 6 hours. I know that this is the battery life with low brightness, no bluetooth, no wireless... ecc...



But... even with the HP recommended setting, this morning, with 100% charged battery... it said: 1 hr 09 min (100%) remaining



Why is it so different? I wasn't expecting 6 hours like it was written on the HP website, but... at least 4 hours!! This is barely more than an hour! Why?? Is the battery bad? Does it need to be replaced?



Do you have an HP envy? How long does the battery last?



Thank you!HP envy BATTERY LIFE - only 1 hour... how long does yours last?
Same thing happened to me bro. i got the hp envy 14 beats edition and fully charged life is 1 hr 10 min at most, i called hp the guy told me all hp envy 14 models have this problem, their trying to solve the problem and will e-mail all customers once theyve figured it out. whenever that is. id reccomed calling them and giving them ur e-mail again im gonna call every two weeks till this dam problem is fixed.HP envy BATTERY LIFE - only 1 hour... how long does yours last?
Iam having HP Dv9704tx and it is around 3 years old.I never came across any such problem.Try setting a power saving plan.It will reduce the display brightness and your laptop will be little slow.It should last at least 3 hours.Also don't look at the time left given by the laptop.Most of the time is wrong.In power saving option if your laptop battery lasts for around 1 hour then go and get it replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment