Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Which laptop is best for graphic design, Dell XPS 15 or HP Envy 14 Beats Edition?

I'm in search for a new laptop for my graphic design class since my current one can't handle gimp or any other graphic editing/web editing programs. I came across two laptops that seem like good laptops (Dell XPS 15 and HP Envy 14 Beats Edition). I know the Envy 14 BE comes with Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements which are pretty essential, but the XPS 15 is more bigger and seems a little better, does anyone have any suggestions on which one to pick?Which laptop is best for graphic design, Dell XPS 15 or HP Envy 14 Beats Edition?
HP is the best laptop for graphic designs because it's what I used too and it totally make my day complete especially with a site that can help me motivate more and do some awesome designs.





http://www.icreate-logos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment