Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Battery life for HP Envy 14 beats edition?

I recently bought a Hp Envy 14 1212tx with Ist generation i7 and when I first fully charged it, it only came up with 1 hour and 5 minutes? Can anybody tell how I can extend my battery life WITHOUT buying the slice battery and why it's like this? Will it eventually have a better battery life when I keep charging it?



And the battery is on power saver with not alot of brightness and all i've been doing is net browsing. And can you please give me some tips on how to save battery!! And if anyone does have the same laptop as me, can you please tell me about your battery life and how well your laptop is going! THANKYOU!! :)Battery life for HP Envy 14 beats edition?
Make it fully charged for 3 times and test it again.

It should last about 3 hours if your laptop comes with a 8-cell battery.

Call Hp for more instructions as it is in warranty.

Try reducing more applications may save energy.
  • argus
  • book clubs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment