Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can my HP ENVY 14 handle WoW?

Hello, I recently bought an HP ENVY 14, I have not received it yet. I was wondering if anybody knew whether it can handle WoW from first hand experience or otherwise.



Here are some of the specs:



Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-460M Dual Core Processor (2.53 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz



1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 switchable graphics [HDMI



4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)



500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection



14.5" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView Infinity LED Display (1366x768)



Thank you for your help!Can my HP ENVY 14 handle WoW?
DEFINATLY that computer is blasfumy compared to my little compaq persario which btw runs WoW just barely and its not nearly as high tech as yours so id say yeah it would run great on yours
Yes You can play gameCan my HP ENVY 14 handle WoW?
Easily, WoW actually does not tak ea great computer to run smoothly compared to most games.

No comments:

Post a Comment